The Gregg Zaun Foundation is dedicated to helping Canadian families in need.
We raise money and awareness for and about those who find themselves on hard times. We give to a variety of registered charities nationwide including Wounded Warriors Canada, Right to Play, Sick Kids Hospital, Childhood Cancer Canada, Children’s Hospital of Saskatchewan and Kid’s Help Phone. We are focused on family charities and pledge that every dollar raised in Canada will stay in Canada. Come join us at one of our many events. We are always trying new ways to raise money and have a fun doing it. Come be a part of the Zauntourage!!!
From the Blog
- Zauntourage Golf Classic 2015 Video
- The Golf Classic 2015 edition
The 4th Annual Zauntourage Charity Golf Classic was a HUGE success! Thank you again to all of our ge...
- What a success, thanks everyone!
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors and celebrities for making the 3rd Annual Zauntourage Char...
Snaps from GZ Foundation
- I posted 125 photos on Facebook in the album "" http://t.co/d8szGsksp9
- I posted 20 photos on Facebook in the album "Zauntourage Chartiy Golf Tournament - Appreciation Party!" http://t.co/7K2XamBzGs
- I posted 39 photos on Facebook in the album "Zauntourage Chartiy Golf Tournament - Appreciation Party!" http://t.co/Gx9bE3L2LB
Gregg Zaun has many accomplishments under his belt. Though you may be familiar with his impressive sports career, do you know about his most recent title as Athlete Ambassador for the wide-reaching charity Right to Play?
The Charity Golf Classic
Not only is the Golf Classic a great event, but you will feel great knowing it’s for a good cause. Join Gregg Zaun and other celebrity guests to tee it up “fore” the kids! Book off September 11 for a full day (and night) of fun.
GZ Fans Are Awesome
We’ve got some of the most dedicated, enthusiastic and fun fans. And we wanted to show you guys some love. We’ve hi-jacked the social-media bandwagon – but in your benefit! Prizes, contests & giveaways are up for grabs on the GZ Foundation facebook page and through GZ Foundation twitter. Drop us a tweet anytime, we’d love to hear from you.