The Gregg Zaun Foundation is dedicated to helping Canadian families in need.
We raise money and awareness for and about those who find themselves on hard times. We give to a variety of registered charities nationwide including Right to Play, Sick Kids Hospital, Childhood Cancer Canada, Children’s Hospital of Saskatchewan and Kid’s Help Phone. We are focussed on family charities and pledge that every dollar raised in Canada will stay in Canada. Come join us at one of our many events. We are always trying new ways to raise money and have a fun doing it. Come be a part of the Zauntourage!!!
From the Blog
- Gregg Zaun Foundation Public Service Announcement – Gregg Zaun
- 2nd Annual Charity Golf Classic
June 4th 2013 is the day we have all been waiting for... The Gregg Zaun Foundation is pleased to ...
- Gregg’s Charity Beer Pong Tournament 2013
On Saturday March 2nd 2013, The Gregg Zaun Foundation will host its first Charity Beer Pong Tourname...
Snaps from GZ Foundation
- I posted 125 photos on Facebook in the album "" http://t.co/d8szGsksp9
- I posted 20 photos on Facebook in the album "Zauntourage Chartiy Golf Tournament - Appreciation Party!" http://t.co/7K2XamBzGs
- I posted 39 photos on Facebook in the album "Zauntourage Chartiy Golf Tournament - Appreciation Party!" http://t.co/Gx9bE3L2LB
Gregg Zaun has many accomplishments under his belt. Though you may be familiar with his impressive sports career, do you know about his most recent title as Athlete Ambassador for the wide-reaching charity Right to Play?
The Charity Golf Classic
Not only is the Golf Classic a great event, but you will feel great knowing it’s for a good cause. Join Gregg Zaun and other celebrity guests to tee it up “fore” the kids! Book off September 11 for a full day (and night) of fun.
GZ Fans Are Awesome
We’ve got some of the most dedicated, enthusiastic and fun fans. And we wanted to show you guys some love. We’ve hi-jacked the social-media bandwagon – but in your benefit! Prizes, contests & giveaways are up for grabs on the GZ Foundation facebook page and through GZ Foundation twitter. Drop us a tweet anytime, we’d love to hear from you.